I got to go to school with the twinners yesterday for a Mother's Day breakfast. I've been to their class before, but just for class parties, so this was extra special. I got to see what they do for the first hour or so of every class. Kate strangely couldn't have cared less that I was there. Ethan, on the other hand, thought it was the coolest thing in all the world that I was there and that I was watching him. They start off the morning with circle time where they sing songs and talk about letters, numbers, days of the week, etc. and the smile could not be wiped from his face. Everything he did, he kept looking over at me to see if I was watching and smiling the whole time. That morning, it was his turn to be the "weatherman" and there could not have been a happier kid alive than Ethan who got to show his mom that he knew how to be the weatherman. Then, they sang "You are my Sunshine," we had muffins and juice, they gave me flowers and I was on my merry way. What a Mother's Day treat!
Kate
Ethan
These questionnaires weren't as awesome as the ones they did for Greg, but they sure got their drawings spot on- long arms, blue clothes, and big ears. I'm so proud!
1 comment:
I love it! What a fun idea.
Post a Comment