Adventures of the Packer Family
When I saw the title on my reader I first thought you meant the twins..and then I felt like a bad mom :0 But when I saw it was Drew I felt like a good mom again :)
Oh, I miss this little guy!!!
That just might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life--I even had to comment and tell you so! What a doll! I watched it twice!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
When I saw the title on my reader I first thought you meant the twins..and then I felt like a bad mom :0 But when I saw it was Drew I felt like a good mom again :)
Oh, I miss this little guy!!!
That just might be one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life--I even had to comment and tell you so! What a doll! I watched it twice!!!
Post a Comment