Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Drew

I put this video on Facebook the other day and after a couple of days, I realized that the only people who really care to watch it are his grandparents, who don't even have Facebook. 
I finally sat down with Drew to ask some deep, hard, questions. He fared pretty well. His growl for the lion is by far my favorite, but you can hardly hear it. It really is deep and loud and he used to give it for every animal, though now it's just for the lion and ones he doesn't know. Also, my current favorite "trick" is clean-up time. He walks around saying something along the lines of, "bah-bee" which sounds nothing like clean up, but he always says it as he cleans (or throws things in the trash that have no business being thrown away). Anyway, the interview:

4 comments:

alisha said...

I love the lion too! What a happy little guy.

Jean said...

Oh my gosh, he is so flippin cute!!!!!! Those aren't very probing questions, though. I was hoping to hear his opinion on the 2012 election.

Alissa said...

So so cute.

packermom said...

What a happy little guy!