Wednesday, May 2, 2012

For hire

If you, or anyone you know, is looking for someone to come take the white things off your door stoppers... I know I guy.
He's cheap and very reliable.
And he'll even dispose of the white things. 
You'll never find them. 
EVER.

*BTW, I know they're a choking hazard and I know I need to glue them on. I'll get on it. Promise.

3 comments:

Amber said...

If you find a glue that works for that, you let me know. B/c don't worry, there is not a SINGLE door stopper in my house that has one of those on it...they all reside in a drawer and all of our doors have little marks from where the wire stub hits it. Who designed those things anyway? They are kid magnets--choking hazard and they make that nice boing sound when you hit them repeatedly. Not to mention they can be unscrewed and used as horns...or projectiles. I am not a fan I tell you, not a fan.

stian said...

I don't have a door stopper in my house... shows how classy we are. But we'll hire him! He gets cuter and cuter that kid!

KellySummer said...

Your blog always cracks me up. You are clever and your kids are awesome.