There's one thing that Galveston is not...
pretty.
But the water is warm and the current is weak and there's shells and sand crabs, and those things make kids happy.
So believe it or not, we head down there quite a bit in the warmer months.
Hello, summer.
5 comments:
That is the beauty of the beach! Kids don't usually notice the difference.
We have a "beach" out here at Lake Mead that is quite ghetto - but the kids LOVE it.
Oh, and saw your comment about sleeping on my blog. Fingers are crossed that Drew is a better sleeper than Ryan. That was awful!
Holy Hannah, I've never seen so much seaweed down there. Galveston is pretty comical coming from California, but hey, you take what you can get.
Also, I keep looking back at your house pictures. I love what you've done! Seriously, great eye Lauren! Texas home prices keep calling my name, but I keep swatting it away like a pesky fly. Maybe one day.
your photo skillz make even Galveston look pretty :)
FUN!!! Okay, I think that looks pretty. Y'know, in its own way.
Post a Comment