- Here's what I followed to make my ruler.
- The pictures above the couch are actually wall decal stickers stuck to 12" canvases.
- NO we absolutely did not paint ourselves. I realize it's a feasible task for a lot of people, but not for this duo (plus, we painted our entryway which has like 200 ft ceilings (obviously, not really)). And don't ask how many tries it took to get the dining room right. It rhymes with free, how ironic.
- The master bedroom paint color is Shark Loop, by Valspar
- I found all of my fabric at Calico Corner. Oh, that place is a dream come true. And luckily, I was able to find some of the fabrics cheaper on other websites.
- And as for my "roman shades," all I did was measured, folded and hand-stitched. If you look closely, you won't be impressed, I assure you.
There you have it. The secrets behind a wannabe.
1 comment:
I love it! We're having painters in our new house this week before we move in. Our new house is 2.5 hours away so we won't see the paint until we move in - hope we like it! Your house is beautiful! Did you follow a tutorial for the drapes? Share?
Post a Comment