We went see the doctor this morning. It was quite an adventure showing up by myself with two tired, hungry babies. When the doctor walked in, he said, "Flying solo?" and not in a "way to go" type way; more of a "are you a fool?" type of way. Anyway, it went quite well. They were little troopers and even took their shots in stride. The doctor was again impressed with their weight gain and even joked that it might be time for a diet. Here's the stats:
Ethan
13 lbs. 15 oz
23.25 in.
head circum. 39.5 in.
Kate
13 lbs. 6 oz.
22.5 in
40 in. head circ.
The exciting thing about these numbers is that every single number was in the 50th percentile. I didn't mention it last time (cause who would?), but at their last visit, when they were 7 weeks, they were still below the 5th percentile. Who knew our little 4 pound runts would grow into 'average' babies?
6 comments:
Yay for big healthy babies! They're adorable!!
That is amazing at their weight gain. They are adorable. You are amazing that you were able to take them bother to the doctor. I dont know how you do it.
Aww...They are getting so big, and so so cute!
o.k. so I told your mom this but now I'll admit to you that I totally "blog-stalk" you too! Your twins are just too dang cute! I'm so impressed you took them to the doctor all by yourself. I only have one baby and have yet to go to the dr. on my own (when she gets her shots). Oh, and I'm so glad you liked the cookies!!
boooo nuks. Boooo. Tell Ethan and Kate sorry. I'm supposed to protect them from this kind of abuse.
Congrats to your healthy babies! Seriously, that is amazing!
Post a Comment