Ethan has decided that if he's not ready to laugh, he can at least fake laugh. He has laughed for real once, but he does this pretty much all day every day, usually right before he eats or sleeps. This is also how he talks to Kate.
I cannot believe they are 3 months old. I think this means that I have to stop counting in weeks and start in months. I've told a couple people this week that I think that the true newborn stage is the right amount of time (as in, babies born on their due date). The twins are about 8 weeks past their due date now and that would have been the perfect amount of time to go through all of that. Now they are starting to get so much fun and I know it only gets better from here. I'm realizing now that those extra 6 weeks, although still wonderful, were just too much for them not doing anything. I'm ready for them to start doing things. So to all of you who think that newborns grow too fast, count your blessings.
7 comments:
I can't believe they're three months old already!! Ha, I don't blame Ethan...studying does not look fun :)
They are so stinking cute! I can't believe how much Kate and Ethan are starting to look alike. They are so much fun.
It really does get more and more fun as they get older. I don't think the newborn stage could go by fast enough! :)
I agree with everyone that they are so cute. I always love their matching not matching outfits.
I LOVE that Ethan's found his voice!!! How darling. And the pic of he and greg studying - awesome... treasures, treasures
Hi Lauren! I just found your blog and thought I would say hello! I can't believe you have twins! That is so crazy and awesome too! So, how do you know Buntings and Rapiers - is it from your old ward? Fun to see your blog!
-Summer Whalen
They are getting so big and so cute. How much fun. I hope that life is getting easier as they get older. You are amazing I don't know how you do it all especially with Greg studying all the time. I feel for you.
Post a Comment