Thursday, June 26, 2008

Living the life...

I'm not the best mom when it comes to tummy time (just take a look at Ethan's head), but I try. The other day, I put Ethan on the boppy (cause he seems to last a bit longer this way) and Kate on her tummy and left the room to get something. This is what I returned to:

Not a successful tummy time. We'll keep working. And here, I just thought it was cute. Our camera is TERRIBLE (hint, hint, Greg), so catching a shot of them doing something cute only speaks to the fact that they're cute all the time, but usually it's a blurry cuteness. This one was okay.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

There's a great "pillow" developed by a plastic surgeon that has saved many a baby from a helmet. Check it out: http://infantheadbed.com/

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Nate HATED being on his tummy so I wasn't very good at it, either! But, he ended up with great neck strength and a normal shaped head and seems to be just fine without it. :)

Nicole + Brock said...

They are so adorable. They are going to be so big by the time that I see them again. I am glad that you are getting out. I hope you enjoyed Moon Palace.