We love going on walks. Today, we took a little walk along the lake shore.
Someone asked me today if they're both boys. No, actually the one with the pink skirt and the pink bow... that's a girl.
After the walk, I thought for sure they would be exhausted, and Kate was. However, Ethan decided he wanted to hang out with me for a bit (and spit up on himself as you can see). He was quite content to just chill, so I let him. Of course, I couldn't catch his smiles on camera, but I thought this face was pretty darn cute.It wasn't until tonight when I looked at the pictures and realized that he took his nap on our walk. My bad.

4 comments:
Lauren,
I love seeing what you are up to with your twins! Looks like you have a nice double stroller for many more future walks. People still ask me if Abby is a boy too. I guess I should just put a wig on her :)
Seriously, how stupid are people! If she was a boy, then pink must be her favorite color. I love the coordinating plaid outfits!
They are so cute and well dressed too. I think it is funny when people say that girls are boys. Laney is almost 2 and still gets called a boy. I don't think that will change until they get hair.
people are so dumb some time. They are so stinkin cute. I love seeing you with twins. Hey do you like that stroller? i've been toying with the idea of getting one of those maclaren strollers.
Post a Comment