So I know this is now 3 consecutive posts without photos of the you-know-whos, but I'm sitting at home all day with a computer without iPhoto. If Greg ever comes home, there's some good pictures coming. Not to ruin any surprises, but someone has made friends with a stuffed elephant...
Anyway, some tidbits into our lives...
How long have you been together? 5 years married this June
How long did you date? a year and 4 months
How old are you? 26
Who eats more? I do
Who said I love you first? Greg
Who is taller? Greg, by a solid 2 inches. However, he slouches and I walk like a ballerina, he wears flip flops and I wear normal shoes... doesn't quite seem fair, does it?
Who is smarter? Greg. However, he has been known to put the orange juice "away" in the cupboard, so I'm a little nervous for our kids.
Who does the laundry? Team effort. I sort, he takes it down, switches the loads and brings it back. I fold and we put away together.
Who does more dishes? Now that I'm home all day and Greg studies all day... me, but it used to be him all the way.
Who pays the bills? Greg, I wouldn't know the first thing.
Who mows the lawn? We haven't thought that far into the future... (just kidding. That will either be Greg or a gardener; or Ethan, depending on when we will finally be able to afford a lawn... NOT me).
Who drives when you are together? Greg. Not that he's a better driver, cause he's not, but he's an even worse back seat driver.
Who is more stubborn? Greg (not that he's really even stubborn. He's just "more stubborn" than I am)
Who has more siblings? Finally, I win one. I've got 4, Greg's got 3.
3 comments:
Yeah! I am glad that I found you. Holy Cow-- your kids are darling! You look GREAT! Two in one pregnancy--- girlie, you must be busy! Your nursery is super cute and your babies are so beautiful. I am so glad you blog-stalked me, let's keep in touch.
Hey Lauren, it's Amelia Stowell (and GJ!). Thomas and Pam passed on the blog address. The twins are adorable. Seriously, they are beautiful little babies. Congrats to you and Greg! Glad to see things are going well!
(We're at ameliorateme.blogspot.com)
Lauren! Andrea Clemens Jones here, we're moving to Santa Monica at the end of the month and we're wondering if you guys are going back to California? Hope you are doing well, and congrats on your beautiful twins.
Post a Comment