Tuesday, July 1, 2008

the Taste

We all have a list of things we like to do while living in a city for a short time. I'm pretty close to completing mine and I checked off another yesterday- the Taste of Chicago. It's a food-lovers dream. About 60 restaurants from the Chicago area come to give a "taste" of what they have. I've been told it's the largest food festival in the world, and after seeing the crowd on a Monday afternoon, I can believe it. My mom, sister and brother are in town for a couple days before they help us fly to California for a few weeks. Greg wasn't able to join since he is studying hard, but we found a way to enjoy ourselves.







Mom was in heaven- walking around with fork in hand, ready to "taste" at any time.

4 comments:

Megan said...

The babies look so big in the second picture!! What are you feeding those kids?!

OK After those pictures I'm hungry...

Simmons Family said...

Your babies are absolutely precious. I can't believe people ask if they're both boys. Next time you should quote the office and say "yea his favorite color is pink!" Who are these people? Anyways, the food festival looks like fun. Glad you're enjoying hanging out with family too.

Gina said...

They look so healthy and happy! Anyway, how was the taste? I need to go sometime soon!

amelia said...

Oh how I LOVE this picture of Pam! It puts a smile on my face. The Taste sounds awesome!