Thursday, June 26, 2008
Big Week
This has been a big week. I don’t know if it’s because they’re happy, smiley babies now, or if it’s because they’re sleeping so well (Ethan going about 10 or 11 hours and Kate 9 or 10), but everything just seems so much easier and more fun. I started trying to take them out a couple weeks ago with each trip getting more successful than the last, so this week I stretched it a little bit further and headed to Cicero (for those who aren’t Hyde Parkers, Cicero is a street of suburban errand-type places like Costco, Babies R Us, Target, grocery stores, etc that’s about 25-30 minutes away) for a car wash, gas, and trip to Babies R Us. It went so well that we’re heading to Costco today! They are quite the little troopers and LOVE being out. We’ve also done a couple walks this week to the point. Monday was our big day, though, and to top if off, Greg called in the evening to see if we would be able to go out to dinner. I was out the door 10 minutes later! I didn’t think spontaneous would ever happen again. We went to Chinatown and had to take pictures of the momentous occasion. I also took a picture of them after their long day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you have been blessed with SLEEPERS since you have two of them! Nate is 10 months old and it's only been in the last 3 weeks that he's made it 10 hours. :) So, I'm happy for YOU!
Post a Comment