I would ask that you please ignore a few things. First, my foot. Second, Kate has a blue burp cloth. She would be so humiliated if she found out that I posted a picture like this. Third, the terribly awful looking "boppies." Some company donates them to the NICU, so we were the lucky receivers of this gift and not only could I not turn them down, I couldn't throw them away once I found use for them. I realize they might not look awful in the picture, but in real life they are lumpy and completely coming apart at the seams. Fourth, the fact that I propped their bottles. The propping is really only there in case I need to burp or console one of them. I promise I hold the bottles while I'm sitting in that space between the two and talk to them and try to pretend like I'm feeding them for real. I would like to point out one thing: Ethan's face. He always has this sweet face when you feed him. I love it. Kate's is often sweet, too, but here she opted for sleeping.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Breakfast
Some of you have asked how feeding happens. Well, Greg helps out at the 4/5am feed (yes, we've made it that far already) and the 8pm bedtime feed. That leaves 4 other feeds I do on my own throughout the day. Of those 4, I can usually get them to eat staggered for about 2 or 3 of them, so 1 or 2 feeds a day go like this...
I would ask that you please ignore a few things. First, my foot. Second, Kate has a blue burp cloth. She would be so humiliated if she found out that I posted a picture like this. Third, the terribly awful looking "boppies." Some company donates them to the NICU, so we were the lucky receivers of this gift and not only could I not turn them down, I couldn't throw them away once I found use for them. I realize they might not look awful in the picture, but in real life they are lumpy and completely coming apart at the seams. Fourth, the fact that I propped their bottles. The propping is really only there in case I need to burp or console one of them. I promise I hold the bottles while I'm sitting in that space between the two and talk to them and try to pretend like I'm feeding them for real. I would like to point out one thing: Ethan's face. He always has this sweet face when you feed him. I love it. Kate's is often sweet, too, but here she opted for sleeping.
I would ask that you please ignore a few things. First, my foot. Second, Kate has a blue burp cloth. She would be so humiliated if she found out that I posted a picture like this. Third, the terribly awful looking "boppies." Some company donates them to the NICU, so we were the lucky receivers of this gift and not only could I not turn them down, I couldn't throw them away once I found use for them. I realize they might not look awful in the picture, but in real life they are lumpy and completely coming apart at the seams. Fourth, the fact that I propped their bottles. The propping is really only there in case I need to burp or console one of them. I promise I hold the bottles while I'm sitting in that space between the two and talk to them and try to pretend like I'm feeding them for real. I would like to point out one thing: Ethan's face. He always has this sweet face when you feed him. I love it. Kate's is often sweet, too, but here she opted for sleeping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are so adorable. I love all of their clothes too. I'm so impressed that you have gotten all of this twin stuff down. It's amazing. I don' think i could do it.
Post a Comment