If I still have your attention, I just wanted to tell you some of my favorite things about these guys. Ethan- he is the most chill baby in the world, he loves his crib (he actually smiles when you put him down for a nap), his chubby, kissable cheeks, he is actually losing hair, his expressive eyes, and last, but not least... he's a momma's boy. Kate- how alert and aware of the world she is, she has Secor ears, her long skinny feet, her hands (they are so cute and hard to explain except to say that sometimes she seems to be telling the world, "Everyone, STOP what you are doing!"), how hard she tries to fight her hiccups, she is growing hair, and she'll wear a bow (this is especially important since she has no hair and no matter how much pink I put her in, people still think I have two boys). These are just the things I could think of in the five minutes it's taken to write this post. Also, I'm afraid to go on, or Jimmy will tell me that no one wants to hear it.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Look how big we're getting
These are just some random pictures of them looking cute together. They are now 11 weeks and still continue to get bigger and cuter each day. Greg has started bar review and is gone about 10 hours a day and it will most likely get worse. I was really nervous to handle this all on my own, but I am LOVING it. They are such good babies and I can think of no better way to spend 10 hours a day.
Okay, so Kate doesn't look so cute here, but it was the best one. Also, it appears Ethan has no neck. Actually, this is true. Anyway, I wanted to see just how much they've grown since last time.


If I still have your attention, I just wanted to tell you some of my favorite things about these guys. Ethan- he is the most chill baby in the world, he loves his crib (he actually smiles when you put him down for a nap), his chubby, kissable cheeks, he is actually losing hair, his expressive eyes, and last, but not least... he's a momma's boy. Kate- how alert and aware of the world she is, she has Secor ears, her long skinny feet, her hands (they are so cute and hard to explain except to say that sometimes she seems to be telling the world, "Everyone, STOP what you are doing!"), how hard she tries to fight her hiccups, she is growing hair, and she'll wear a bow (this is especially important since she has no hair and no matter how much pink I put her in, people still think I have two boys). These are just the things I could think of in the five minutes it's taken to write this post. Also, I'm afraid to go on, or Jimmy will tell me that no one wants to hear it.
If I still have your attention, I just wanted to tell you some of my favorite things about these guys. Ethan- he is the most chill baby in the world, he loves his crib (he actually smiles when you put him down for a nap), his chubby, kissable cheeks, he is actually losing hair, his expressive eyes, and last, but not least... he's a momma's boy. Kate- how alert and aware of the world she is, she has Secor ears, her long skinny feet, her hands (they are so cute and hard to explain except to say that sometimes she seems to be telling the world, "Everyone, STOP what you are doing!"), how hard she tries to fight her hiccups, she is growing hair, and she'll wear a bow (this is especially important since she has no hair and no matter how much pink I put her in, people still think I have two boys). These are just the things I could think of in the five minutes it's taken to write this post. Also, I'm afraid to go on, or Jimmy will tell me that no one wants to hear it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That last picture is so sweet. I love that he is smiling in his sleep. They are some cute kids.
I love all of the posts. I have never wanted twins until I see yours and I think they are adorable.
I don't believe those are the same BABIES in the before and after shots! They are getting so big and TOO adorable for words!
They are ADORABLE! So cute, Lauren!
Thanks for all the pics - keep them coming. Your kids are so cute! Hang in there during the bar study time.
Those pictures make me miss them even more. Hope all is going well with you being all alone.
LOVE the pictures!! They are getting SO big! My favorite has to be the last one with little Ethan asleep on what look like Kate's shoulder and she's looking at you like, "yes mom, I've got it covered..." :)
And tell Jimmy that we all LOVE to hear the stories and care very very much! So write away my dear!
Post a Comment