Please don't watch this video unless you're pretty bored. Greg has informed me that it's really boring, but I just think it's really cute cause he's talking to the elephant. We don't have editing capabilities, so it's pretty long and you can hear Ellen in the background, but here you go:
4 comments:
The top picture is pretty funny. We have the same play gym and it's a big hit in short spurts a couple of times a day.
So cute! Tell Greg I actually enjoyed the video. :)
I can't believe how different he looks. I know that it has only been just a little over a week, but it looks like he has changed.
Greg, how could you think that was boring?! I guess you see it every day, but to those of us who don't (like grandmas, maybe?) it is VERY cute and entertaining! I've watched it at least 10 times!
Post a Comment