Thursday, October 6, 2011

Finally...

The wedding!

In all the wrong order...

SPWEDDING0321-2011-10-6-15-21.jpg

Jimmy wanted to be just like the boys.

SPWEDDING0380-2011-10-6-15-21.JPG

SPWEDDING0447-2011-10-6-15-21.JPGSPWEDDING0713-2011-10-6-15-21.JPG

The twins honestly had more fun that day, and especially night, than I think they have ever had in their whole lives. There was an italian soda bar and they just kept going back for more. They danced the night away and I wish I had a picture of them with my cousins because the twins latched on to them wouldn’t leave their sides. “Best. Night. Ever,” as Kate would say.

SPWEDDING0735-2011-10-6-15-21.JPGIMG_3198-2011-10-6-15-21.JPG

The siblings. I didn’t realize until just now that we’re standing in birth order. Thomas, me, Jimmy, Kristen, Matt. Love. Them.

SPWEDDING0159-2011-10-6-15-21.JPG

Did I mention Kate thought the party was for her? To celebrate her new shoes, to be exact. Here she is making sure they’re ready for their big debut. Ethan found a rock.SPWEDDING0116-2011-10-6-15-21.JPG

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

Oh I miss that temple, and the center pieces are GREAT.

The Secors said...

You are hysterical! I absolutely LOVE...1. The sibling picture! My fav! 2. Jimmy with the boys! And last but certainly not least 3. Kate's beautiful shoes and the party in honor of them!! When and where can we be expecting the next pair?

emilymhjohnson said...

Um... COOL wedding! Love the hat. Wonderful blogging as always, Lauren. I am a Double the Fun fan from afar - hope you don't mind! And by the way congrats on the new house, you lucky thing!