Last night, the twins were running wild and Drew and I were sitting on the couch taking in the spectacle. Next thing I know, Ethan comes to Drew and asks me if he can give him a hug. Then Kate wanted to join in on the bonding. And in true Kate fashion, she took it to the next level when she closed her eyes, gave him a soft kiss on the forehead, held his face in her hands, and whispered, "We love you, Drew. We're ALWAYS going to be here for you."
For better AND worse, she is dramatic, but I feel like I owe this little girl a shout out. She has had bloody noses since she was a wee one and this dry (you're laughing, we live in HOUSTON) summer/early fall has made the worst of the situation bringing on at least one gusher a day. Our pediatrician decided it was time for a cauterization, so we went to the E.N.T. this morning. Kate was quite obviously terrified, but she held it together and didn't move a muscle. The doctor said he's never seen such a still three-year-old.
We celebrated at Chik-fil-a, of course.
2 comments:
So proud of you, Kate......what a little trooper!!.
How was the cauterization? I get bad bloody noses... but I am scared! haha.
Post a Comment