Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Taste of my own medicine

I got a flu shot on Monday. Probably the worst possible day to have it (Note to self: inflict pain on your arm when you can relax for a day, not on a day where you have LOTS to do), but I was at Target and wanted to get it over with.

When we got home, Kate noticed that my band aid was falling off. “Mom, your band aid is falling off. We’ll just take if off really quickly and it won’t hurt at all.”

Ethan told me at least 10 times that he was so proud of me for not crying.

I didn’t get chick-fil-a out of it, though, so I’m not sure it was worth the bravery.

1 comment:

The Skeehan Family said...

you SERIOUSLY just made my night... I just made pumpkin bread and totally have pumpkin left over AND I have buttermilk from making the cafe rio dressing... both of which I was at a loss as what to do.

AWESOME.