Monday, October 31, 2011

Ahoy, matey!*

*I was informed multiple times that Jake and the Pirate Princess** do NOT say, “ARGGHHH!”

**Izzie was a little boring and THE pirate princess was a little too hard core, so we*** made almost all of Kate’s costume up, but stayed true to the pixie dust around her neck. She was satisfied.

***My mom.

Ward Trunk or Treat

IMG_5144-2011-10-31-20-38.JPG

Drew’s girlfriend dressed up as a flower to go with his costume. Then, she pulled moves like this all night. He decided it was a little too much PDA for his liking.

IMG_5156-2011-10-31-20-38.JPG

Real Trick or Treating

IMG_5229-2011-10-31-20-38.JPGIMG_5253-2011-10-31-20-38.JPGIMG_5255-2011-10-31-20-38.JPGIMG_5258-2011-10-31-20-38.JPGIMG_5263-2011-10-31-20-38.JPG

Drew and I lasted only a few houses. Someone had to eat pass out the candy.

IMG_5274-2011-10-31-20-38.JPG

5 comments:

Warren E. Icke, PhD said...

Drew Bee, you bee careful around such pretty flowers.

Aunt Sue B.

caitlin said...

Your kids are too cute and cute costumes!! Miss you!!

Wendy said...

oh how I miss trick or treating in flip flops...here we almost needed an umbrella. Your kids are adorable.

Unguren said...

I think that pirate skirt is adorable. I kind of want my own.

packermom said...

I can't even stand how cute this is. I wish I could have been there!