Those boxes are so awesome. Josh made Rex a playhouse out of boxes last Christmas that we (embarrassingly) had in our living room for at least a month or so. SO worth the fun!
Lucy and I want to come to second cousin camp! Looks like you had a great time. Cute pictures of you and the kids. I'm drooling over the thought of pumpking pancakes...someday soon I will have an oven again and more than plastic bowls and Frosted Flakes in my cupboard.
5 comments:
Why do we buy our kids toys when they have the most fun with boxes?
Those boxes are so awesome. Josh made Rex a playhouse out of boxes last Christmas that we (embarrassingly) had in our living room for at least a month or so. SO worth the fun!
you and your boxes. Limitless!
Lucy and I want to come to second cousin camp! Looks like you had a great time. Cute pictures of you and the kids. I'm drooling over the thought of pumpking pancakes...someday soon I will have an oven again and more than plastic bowls and Frosted Flakes in my cupboard.
Hahaha! Why do we even buy toys for our children...?
Post a Comment