Adventures of the Packer Family
“Since Ethan hurted my feelings, I need some medicine.”
Oh, Kate, if only it worked that way.
Chocolate=medicine right?
oh sweet kate...and I have to tell you, we made the pumpkin pancakes and syrup last night for dinner... needless to say, it was a HUGE hit and I may or may not have drowned my pancakes in the syrup (Dan said at that point I might as well have made myself a cup :))so thank you for the recipes!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Chocolate=medicine right?
oh sweet kate...
and I have to tell you, we made the pumpkin pancakes and syrup last night for dinner... needless to say, it was a HUGE hit and I may or may not have drowned my pancakes in the syrup (Dan said at that point I might as well have made myself a cup :))
so thank you for the recipes!
Post a Comment