Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!!!

I don't want to bombard you with photos because hopefully we'll get some better shots of them this weekend. Kate was the little poser, while Ethan just wanted to eat the leaves. Notice how in the first shot, I had moved all the leaves away from reach? Well, then he just found that the grass was just as tasty. Maybe I should try it. A HUGE thank you to my mom for making these darling costumes! Enjoy your Halloween Festivities!!!

10 comments:

Megan R. said...

too cute, i love their costumes, i can't believe how big, old they are getting. How fun.

packermom said...

Those are the cutest kids and the cutest costumes I've ever seen!!! Lauren, you are going to love Halloween now that you get to dress your kids up!

Jessica said...

Okay I love those costumes. They look way to cute. I love the photo shot as well. Emily is all about grass and leaves as well. Keep the cute pics comin.

Nicole + Brock said...

They are so cute! Way to go Pam. Those costumes are so cute. Wish we were there to see them in person.

Alissa said...

Congratulations!! You win the 2008 Best Costumes Award. So, so cute!! I can't believe you didn't tell me about them yesterday. It would have been the first thing I said, "My kids have the cutest costumes you've ever seen." So fun.

ps-Ella only woke up ONCE last night! I think talking to you gives me good karma.

Jean said...

Oh my holy cuteness. :-)

Nat said...

So stinkin cute! Isn't Halloween much more fun when you get to dress up OTHER people? :)

Lindsay said...

Cutest costumes ever! Good job Pam! I love it.

amelia said...

WHOA Pam made these?! PAM! I am so impressed! And they are adorable.

Megan said...

I can't believe your mom made those! They're SUPER awesome! Better than any bee and flower costumes I've ever seen. SO adorable! It helps that two adorable babies are inside!