Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blonde or Brunette?

Okay, people. This matter is of utmost importance. I'm getting my hair done next week and I'm having the battle with myself that I have EVERY time I get it done. Should I go dark or blonde? I feel like I'm in a place in my life where I might actually stay on top of my highlights, so I would feel comfortable going either way. I tried to find good pictures of my hair at its darkest and lightest stages. Sadly, that took a very long time, till I finally gave up and went with these. I wish I were cool enough to know how to do a poll, but let's be honest, you all check this blog with google reader or some other feeder, so you wouldn't do it anyway. Please leave a comment with your opinion. Oh, and it's very important that you ignore the dorky faces I'm making.
BLONDE BRUNETTE

17 comments:

Greg said...

Do I get a vote?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I was about to do this on my blog because it's a constant battle for me, too!

My vote is: blonde.

Unguren said...

I have only ever known you as a blonde so I say stick with that. It suits you.

acandiedapple said...

I really like you with blonde hair. I vote for that.

Danielle said...

Well, I'm going to go against the tide... I really like the shade of your hair in the "Brunette" picture (although I can't picture it darker).

I guess it depends on what look you want. I think the blonde looks younger.

I could be biased since I'm a brunette. :)

Larson Family said...

I am the same way, but I have done both and find that I am happier with my hair when it is blonde. I can't wait for the day that I can have it as blonde as I like! Good luck!

Jean said...

Oh, this is tough! They're both very cute. I'll cast my vote for blonde, though!

Alissa said...

I'm usually a bitter brunette who thinks it's lame when people continue to dye their hair later in life, clinging to "I was blonde as a child," but I'm all for you as a blonde. It looks great in that picture, and if you can keep it up, go for it!

Andrea J said...

Surprise Surprise! I say blonde too, I think you'll always be a blonde to me.

Nat said...

Hey Lauren! I have to go with the blonde pic, super cute!

packermom said...

I think both look great, but if I have to choose, I go with blonde. Doug says why not Red?

Danette said...

I'm going to say brunette because it's fall going into winter. I love it blonde too but when I'm staying on top of MY highlights this is my general rule-- darker in fall/winter, lighter when it comes to spring/summer. Either way, you will still look fantastic as always.

Janna said...

Hey! I agree with the last comment darker for Fall, I just went brunette today and it was a big change but I love it! Either way you look great.

Jessica said...

I love you either way. But I would say go brunette. But what do I know, I am biased. Greg should know his vote is what you ever want.

caitlin said...

I am definitely going with blonde.

California Blakes said...

You look great as both but I think my favorite is BLONDE for yoU!
Good Luck!

Donna said...

BLONDE.....duh!!