I don't want to jinx things, but life is pretty good right now. I feel like I've finally settled into a rhythm being home with these guys. It's not all cupcakes and roses, but for the most part, they have settled in to 3 glorious naps a day and I'm quite the happy camper. Don't be fooled into thinking that I actually get things done while they are asleep- that would be too much. One thing it does allow for is lots of pictures, so here you go. Strap yourself in for 3 posts.
Today, the weather was absolutely gorgeous, so we strollered ourselves down to the park and enjoyed the chirping birds and warm breeze.
I will never forget the sense of relief I had when he was finally in a consistent nap schedule! I can only imagine it's even BETTER when you get two babies sleeping at the same time. Yeah for you!
Hey, if you feel brave enough to drive in to La Crescenta, a lot of moms from my ward go to the park and mondays and story time at the library Tuesdays and/or wednesdays. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more info!
3 comments:
I will never forget the sense of relief I had when he was finally in a consistent nap schedule! I can only imagine it's even BETTER when you get two babies sleeping at the same time. Yeah for you!
So glad you have a park you can walk to! They look so happy and sweet!
Hey, if you feel brave enough to drive in to La Crescenta, a lot of moms from my ward go to the park and mondays and story time at the library Tuesdays and/or wednesdays. Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you more info!
Post a Comment