Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day

Monday was Greg's first day of work. Thus also begins the first day of my job. I will have to say, his day probably went a little better than mine did, but we're already improving with each day. With a little bit of playtime... a few more walks... some jump time...
(most babies tend to jump up and down. Not Kate, she likes to practice her boxing skills) and daddy coming home for story time... I think we will survive. (okay, so this picture was taken sometime last week before a nap and not at bedtime. I don't want to you think that I force a bow on Kate at bedtime as well, but Greg DID make it home for bedtime) This week has actually gone quite well and I'm very much enjoying my job as a SAHM.

4 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Being at home all day can be challenging sometimes, but it sounds like you've got it down to a science! Your kiddos are adorable. It only gets EASIER as they get older!

packermom said...

I miss them like crazy! Thanks so much for the posts.....I couldn't stand it without them! They are so adorable and Kate looks like she is dancing to the jungle music.....so cute!!

AshleyS said...

hey lauren, this is ashley (smith). i saw your blog linked on brittney's and have to tell you a funny story. on friday my husband and i were out to dinner at mi piace in pasadena and while we were inside eating, i saw you walk by with your husband and twins. i wanted to say hi but figured it would be odd running through the restaurant to get out the door and run after you on the sidewalk. anyway, small world and your kids are darling!

amelia said...

Ha, Kate' boxing video is awesome. You go mom!