Halloween was spent trick-or-treating at one house, my grandparents'. I think it was a good move. Everyone enjoyed themselves, no over-doing it, no gross candy. Perfect!

Darling and Bumpa
Later in the evening, we went to my parents' ward trunk-or-treat. They were a little pooped after about 10 minutes and decided to take a nap right then and there. Wouldn't that be nice?

4 comments:
I have a policy against taking children who cannot eat candy trick-or-treating...clearly the parents are just going to eat all the candy. I'm glad there was no trick-or-treating for the Packers either.
Of course I remember you! Don't be rediculous...by the way your twins are so adorable!! The SAHM is definitely the hardest I've ever done and I can't even imagine doing it with double the trouble. Looks like you're amazing and doing a great job. I was at that trunk or treat with the inn and out truck, guess I didn't see you though...my son was the half naked bam bam running around. barefoot. in the rain. Did I mention what an amazing mother I am?
Hey guys! I am so glad we found you. The twins are so stinkin cute. LOVE the costumes. It's fun to see what you are up to and to see pictures of the kiddies. You just made the Johnston blogroll. (this is Dan and Kristan by the way)
What cute costumes! They look so good and I wish I could take naps like that!
Post a Comment