Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged Again

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND: 1 He is as goofy as I am and I don't have to pretend that I'm normal around him. 2 He is super hard-working in all that he does, and this includes being a great husband and dad. 3 He doesn't mind that after a long day at work, he comes home to a messy house, no dinner on the table and a wife complaining of her hard day. Sometimes when he leaves for work, he'll even assign me to take a nap that day. I try to let these days come once or twice a week, but sometimes they creep up a little more often than that. 4 He vacuums, cleans the toilet, does the dishes, and will do pretty much about any household chore (besides folding the laundry) without me asking. 4 JOBS I'VE HAD: (sad, I think I've only had 4) 1 Nordstrom. (please note that it is NordstroM, not Nordstrom'S). I worked there for the summers at home between college. LOVED it. 2 Magleby's busser. Lots of quirky things about this place, but I also loved this. 3 University of Chicago Human Resource. Man, I've really lucked out, cause I loved this job as well. 4 Mom. Obviously the best and most challenging of them all. 4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE: Geez Louise, just 4? 1 Sandlot 2 Forrest Gump 3 The Bourne Trilogy (Thanks to Greg) 4 Tommy Boy 4 T.V. SHOWS I WATCH: 1 The Office 2 LOST 3 The Mentalist (best new show on TV- Please watch) 4 The Hills. not afraid to admit it. 4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY: (sadly, it will be hard to come up with 4, so I'm really stretching here) 1 Greg. People thinks it's weird to email your spouse. I like it. We'll email random thoughts. They rarely complete a sentence and sometimes the whole email fits in the subject box. 2 Alissa. Lots of new-mom, 'what the heck am I supposed to do now?' sort of stuff. 3 Mimi 4 Ward Relief Society Email. This sad and embarrassing, I know. I really don't email that much. 4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: (This is where it gets really difficult as this is my passion. I don't even think I could narrow it to 40, so I'll just go with the first 4 to come to mind) 1 Chocolate. and not that American Hershey in a wrapper stuff (unless it's dark). We're talking See's. Brownies. Chocolate sauce over ice cream. Chocolate ice cream. Flourless chocolate cake. Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. Chocolate Shake from Medici's. Hot Chocolate. Chocolate milk. Chocolate covered strawberries. Fresh chocolate chip cookies. I think you get the idea. 2 Sushi. although, I'm a little burned out at the moment, but it will come back, for sure. 3 Steak. Sadly, I made the mistake of going to the hottest steakhouse in the country last summer, so many steak places now taste like the Sizzler to me. I guess that's for the better, though. I should limit my red meat intake anyway. For now, I'll save my steak-eating adventures for Ruth's Chris and such. 4 Goat Cheese. This one is random, but it's my new obsession. I love it in salads, on pizza, plain. 4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT: (I've only been to Europe twice, but that's enough for now. I loved it both times, but it's too expensive and there's WAY too many people at every place you would want to go, except for Switzerland, I would go there again in a heartbeat) 1 Costa Rica. Don't know why I'm so obsessed with this place, but I want to go there. I want to lay out on the beach, drink Pink Panters (virgin, of course), swing through the rain forests. 2 Cameron Indoor Stadium for a game. Preferably when they are playing UNC. 3 I don't really have any strong ambition to travel much right now, but I would love to go to an island. Any island. I've done a lot of touristy travel and I'm ready for some relaxing travel. 4 The Great Wall of China. Even though this involves going to China to see it, I think I would sacrifice. 4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR: 1 Watching the twins grow and really become friends with each other. 2 My brothers' weddings. I love weddings where I know all the people. I love to see family and friends and catching up. I love to get dressed up and see others dressed up. I love happy people. I love the temple and attending sealings there. 3 Paying off student loans. A girl can dream, right? 4 Christmastime with the twins. I think Christmastime is so magical. The day itself isn't even the best part. It's the lights and wrapping paper, bundling up, shopping for the perfect gifts, parties, baking, Christmas church clothes, Christmas cards, apple cider, I just love it all, and for some reason it's so much more beautiful with babies around. 4 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING 1 Nicole 2 Lindsey 3 Alissa 4 Mimi

1 comment:

Jean said...

Hooray! I love reading these. I love your chocolate obsession... the GOOD stuff, not the regular stuff. :-) And I hear so many great reviews of Ruth's Chris... must try! (when we're millionaires, ha ha)