Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Visit to the Office

We decided to take a visit to Greg's work- see his office, meet some people. It was quite fun. Ethan noticed there was a lot of work to be done, so he thought it would be nice to help out. Yes, we give him sharp objects to play with all the time. He decided maybe he should let dad do the work.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that picture of Ethan sitting at Greg's desk. Hilarious!

Whitney said...

Yea! I love to see you, Lauren, in pictures. Isn't it funny, that now we are always the one behind the camera? Anyway, you look great as always and so do your kids.

Ben said...

I think Greg is just pretending to work. Notice the too-proper use of accordion files and post-it notes. I'm on to you, Packer

amelia said...

Love all the new posts - they look like they have so much fun playing together.

packermom said...

Love seeing the office! It's nice to see where your kids work. Thanks for that post. And it is nice to see Mom and Dad in some of the pictures, too. Love you all!

Ethan looks ready to work!