
Nothing too exciting going on. Ethan and Kate have switched places in the "easiness" department. Kate is an all-star napper. Loves it. She's happy all the time and content to entertain herself. She is such an adult in a little baby's body- she cracks me up all the time (she also cracks herself up. She laughs harder when she's looking in the mirror than I've ever seen anyone else get to her laugh). Ethan is still my little baby and is still a happy little guy, but he's decided naps are not for him. I haven't given up hope, but this week has been a little rough- hence, no pictures. I still love being at home, and who wouldn't love looking at these faces all day?

Oh, and if you can't tell, Kate has passed up Ethan in weight. She's at least a pound heavier. We weighed them on a kitchen scale, and I'm hoping it's a little off, because if it's not, Kate is in the 99th percentile tipping the scale at 21 pounds. I remember joking with people when they were born that they would never be "big" babies. Oh, how wrong I was! I will not complain. I've always thought that fat babies are the happiest of babies, and these squirts are no exception.
7 comments:
So cute! I love the one in their towels! Did you ever get the Baby 411 book? I'm going to get a few copies today to give out as gifts, and if you don't have one I'll send it out (like I meant to 6 months ago!)
Cute pictures!! I just love bathtime with Weston. And you should be so proud that they're big healthy babies!! Hooray! Weston's about the same size - yay squish!!
I love looking at the pictures of your family. You guys are so cute!
I love that last picture! They are the cutest! If you want to vent about daytime naps - give me a call sometime. I can relate, but am just glad that she is happy despite that fact she doesn't take consistent/great naps in the day.
Your twins are so cute, I still can't believe you have twins, I bet it gets super crazy sometimes. I agree with you bigger babies are always the happiest. My girls were always on the chubbier side & I loved it!
Your babies are getting so big. It looks like lots of fun. I love checking up on you guys through your blog. You may not remember me, I'm Anna, a friend from college. Anyway, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. Aren't kids the best?
I hope I don't have too many grammatical errors in this bad boy... and I'm totally like you, counting everything I do. Sometimes I think I'm a weirdo. Glad I'm not the only one. :)
Is the 1/2 birthday picture with the Packers taken at your apt? I'm curious about the wall hanging in the background. How did you do it? Say hi to Greg for me and good luck with those cute babies.
Hi...I'm Shannon and I asked the question about the boys blessing outfits on the Ward blog...I love the site, but just curious which one you ordered? I love so many of them, but most of them are blue--did you find a solid white one you really liked, or did you go with blue?
shannonhyer01@gmail.com
Post a Comment