Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Morning!

This morning was one of those good mornings. The kids were so happy and fun. They love their piano. I find it funny that they don't like to play with it alone, but when the other is playing, they have to join in. Kate learned something new this morning... K: Mom, what does this do? M: You can use it to buy things. K: Hmmm...

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love the pictures with the credit card. It sure looks like you gave her the proper middle name. Give that girl a pen to sign her name and she is off to go shopping!

alisha said...

Kate does have adult expressions. I just wonder what she is thinking about with that credit card in her hands.

Nicole + Brock said...

Sounds like you are in for a treat.

packermom said...

Way to figure things out, Kate!

Were those two STANDING UP against the ottoman? Are they doing that now??? I miss them both terribly!

Danette said...

Oh, I love good morning. so hard to come by.