Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute faces and messy faces that are also cute

When we were at Nana and Gramps' house, feeding was a little difficult without a high chair... until we discovered that Gramps serves as an excellent high chair. I gave Ethan and Kate a cracker last night. I couldn't seem to tell if they liked it or not... Had I taken the picture of Kate from a different angle, you would see the white fingernails from the death grip she had on this cracker. Ethan thought it was a competition to see how much cracker he could get on his clothes. He won. ***Warning! This video is for grandparents only!! It is very boring and I look like a complete dork, but Ethan is adorably laughing and Greg threatened that if I didn't post it, he would. I don't know why I believed that threat, but here it is anyway.

4 comments:

packermom said...

Oh so cute!!! LOVE their little faces.....and LOVE hearing Ethan's laugh again. I miss them like crazy!

Whitney said...

I qualify as a grandma, right? Such a cute video, Lauren. You are such a good mom.

Jean said...

Awww, they are SO cute!! Weston looks forward to hanging out with your children. :-)

I'm so glad you posted that picture of the makeshift highchair! Our parents don't have highchairs (I don't think), but when we go to visit, they can just hold Weston while he eats! Yay, everybody wins!!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, they've gotten so big! What cuties!