Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Now I know why Greg doesn't take pictures of me

We went to the local go cart track yesterday. To celebrate MLK, of course. I'm pretty sure the pictures speak for themselves. I The twins had the the best hour of their lives.


Such a sweet girl. She was so nervous. She wanted me to put my arm around her.


 But about .4 seconds into it, she was lovin it. She kept telling me, "mom, you're crazy!!"





Greg and I had a talk when we got home about what it means to have someone's back. Like telling them when they look like an idiot. 
Not that it would have changed anything.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Spectacular! Like "mom of the year" spectacular! Thanks for sharing!

stian said...

those pictures are PRICELESS... literally we want in next time!! or we'll just babysit the drewbug for you!

Jean said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... your photos never disappoint. I think there should DEFINITELY be more of you from now on. :-)