Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Look at that goofy smile!

I hear it every day. From friends, family, strangers at the store. I'm not quite sure if they mean it as a compliment. But I'll take it as one. He's a goofy guy and it fits.




7 comments:

Stefany said...

Oh my goodness Lauren! He is so stinkin cute! I can't get over these pics. Cute! Cute!

Emily said...

That is a great smile! I love that second pic with the squinty eyes, what a cutie!

stian said...

little boys don't get any cuter than that!! and he's your twin! those flawless smiles that start in your eyes!! love that kid!!

katherine said...

He's absolutely adorable and I'm dying over the cardigan! Where is it from?

Deanna said...

Oh I LOVE it! He is so stinking cute. I'll watch him any time you want me to. Can I just call you if I want to watch him? I want to initiate a love connection between him and Cora. Sorry Julie, Camryn is out of luck.

Deanna said...

PS on your side bar your family picture is cut off so Kate isn't in it. The one with Drew is also cut off. Just FYI.

packermom said...

Oh, I miss that little guy!