Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Final Attempt


Okay, I've tried blogging about this, but I wasn't making any sense. I know you're all thinking I've got way too much time on my hands, and well, you're probably right. BUT, 99% of the people who read my blog are smarter than I am, so I know there is someone out there who can help. I've been using MacJournal to blog for the past 2 years. Besides a few hiccups, I've loved it. Never had a problem with upload quality, at least. Then, about 2 weeks ago, everything changed and every post I've ever done using MacJournal all of a sudden decreased in resolution, making all of the pictures pixelated. You (I) can't tell in all of them, but most of them. Here's an example. I posted this picture about a month ago with no problems. Then, when everything started to go awry, this happened. Check it out. 
I've posted the same picture in this post using Blogger to compare. 
Like I said before, I can use Blogger from here on out, but I really want all of my old posts to be clear again so that one day, when I get ambitious, I can make a book and all of my posts will be in one place. 
Now do I make sense? I know most people use Blogger to blog, but there's got to be someone who doesn't. Who uses some program on the iPad? Phone? Anything? Anyone?

3 comments:

packermom said...

You know I'd love to help, but..........

Jean said...

Argh, that's frustrating. Would it help to just write your blogs in Blogger? That's what I do, and it's not the most user-friendly format, but I haven't had any problems with how the photos look.

Danielle said...

Wow, that's frustrating. I've never used MacJournal though. Have you tried contacting the company? Have you found anything on the internet about other people having this same problem?

If it was caused by a software update, I'm sure they can fix it. I hope so. That would be pretty unmanageable to try to repost two years' worth of pictures...

Good luck!