Monday, December 5, 2011

Kickin' it at home

IMG_5779-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5784-2011-12-5-11-13.JPG

(Cassidy, this one is for you. The train from Grandma that makes cookies. It took me awhile.)

IMG_5808-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5871-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5876-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5877-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5882-2011-12-5-11-13.JPG

Yep, this is me taking pictures of my kids with knives in their mouths.

IMG_5884-2011-12-5-11-13.JPG

And this is me letting Ethan coat on the “butter.” If you’re worried about that spot that he missed, don’t. He came back for it.
We made a domino train track this morning. As we do almost every morning. It’s quite a long track if you can’t tell. I told them to go to the end and smile. This was what I got.

IMG_5930-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5928-2011-12-5-11-13.JPGIMG_5926-2011-12-5-11-13.JPG

And then they were done.

IMG_5936-2011-12-5-11-13.JPG

I got a new lens for my camera for my birthday. It will take me awhile to figure it out, but it sure is fun to try.

4 comments:

Alissa said...

Look at that bokeh! Nice work.

The Secors said...

So I just now saw this blog post for the first time and it made me laugh really hard! There is nothing wrong with parents letting their kids lick knives! I just didn't want to clean up the mess and an ER run didn't fit into my schedule today.

Unguren said...

Frosting cookies are part of our advent calender. I am sure that the kids will probably just eat the frosting, with knives, and forget about the cookies.

Cassidy said...

I knew you were a mom who WOULD want Ethan to make cookies! Looks delish!