Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I don't want Christmas to come!

All right. So I want it to come. I just don’t want ChristmasTIME to END. Three-year-olds are officially the best at Christmas. And come December 26th, there’s going to be some sadness.

Ward Christmas party

IMG_5978-2011-12-13-10-08.JPGIMG_6019-2011-12-13-10-08.JPGIMG_6023-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

For the kids’ Christmas present this year, Greg’s mom wrapped up 25 Christmas books. Each night, one of them opens one, IMG_6381-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

we light the candle,

IMG_5952-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

and read a story. Who would want this to end?

IMG_5964-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

IMG_6124-2011-12-13-10-08.JPGIMG_6173-2011-12-13-10-08.JPGIMG_6270-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

Each piece of confetti was individually placed. She’s nothing, if not meticulous.

IMG_6278-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

And just to be sure we don’t go a day without sugar, a butterscotch candy must be eaten each morning. (I got this set up before the books came. Don’t think we’ll need to repeat this tradition next year.)IMG_6377-2011-12-13-10-08.JPG

3 comments:

stian said...

uncle redman says that the picture of kitty looks like me. just sayin.

packermom said...

I don't want Christmas to come either. I want it to stay two weeks before Christmas for at least another month.

Great pics of the "gingerbread" houses! Miss those kids!

Jean said...

I know!!! I don't want it to come, because then it will go. It's like how I dreaded the last Harry Potter book because then I knew it'd be over!! December is the BEST! (After all, two pretty awesome people have birthdays this month, too.)