We had family pictures taken about a month ago from a girl in our ward. I think she did a pretty great job considering what she had to work with.
The part about me being a good person is in reference to the fact that I used this picture as our Christmas card photo:
when I really wanted to use this one:
I’m sure you’re smart enough to figure out why.
The “kinda” part is in reference to the part about me sending out fewer cards this year than I should have. Next year, no one gets cut. But then I’ll probably choose the one where I look the best. Just warning you.
I should have just sent these photos. These are the folks that people care about anyway.
5 comments:
Those bottom teeth are priceless!
You know that everyone is going to think your kids are beautiful and wonderful and smart and kind even if they aren't smiling (or even looking) at the camera, right? I'm totally not as good of a person as you are. :) Love the card though!
I like both pictures...so...win/win.
Now I will say this my dear, I'm not exactly sure I know what you are talking about - your chosen picture is lovely. And I think you look beautiful and that you captured a perfectly fun, happy family moment. SO nice try on saying you didn't choose a great one :)
Oh, and that banana reel is AWESOME.
I'm never a good person, because I always pick the one where I look the best. I'm always tempted to use the other ones, but when it comes down to it, its all about me right?
Post a Comment