... who told me that my blog was seriously lacking lately.
The funniest thing about my mobile children is how often I find them rightnexttoeachother. Now, if I could only get them to play nicely without taking each other's toys or pulling hair or knocking each other over...


When my dad was eating pie the other day, they scooted themselves right next to him and he couldn't resist sharing some whipping cream.

"Um, more please"

And yet, another churching day. Only this time, Ethan thought he'd step up his game with a tie.

As a side note, these little punks have been napping HORRIBLY lately. Kate gets up and talks and squeals and giggles at Ethan till they're both wired, no one is napping, and then they're grumpy for the rest of the day, or they fall asleep in the car. I seriously dread naptime (they still are great night sleepers, I'll give them that). Anyway, I don't like to do chores during my 30 minutes of freedom and I don't like to start projects because I know once I'm well into it, they will wake up, so usually I just play around on the computer or read till they wake up. Of course today, they're an hour and 47 minutes (but who's counting) into their naps and I've got nothing to show for it. And tomorrow, I'll try to make a new hair clip and they'll scream 10 minutes into it... That's life, I guess.
6 comments:
Adorable pictures!! I LOVE Ethan's little church outfit! What a stud!! I know what you mean about naps. Yesterday morning, Weston slept for a shocking THREE hours. Totally unusual. But I did not shower the entire time. I just read and sat at the computer. The whole time I kept thinking, "Well, he'll probably wake up any minute now, so I can't get in the shower..." Haha! Whoops.
Yay for sleeping babies! Day #2 of Fal not feeling well, but I'm totally relishing her looooooong naps. :) And I second Jean, Ethan is a lady killer for sure!
They are very cute! I love that they are moving around and follow each other around. Emmy would love to play with them. We are having the opposite in our house right now. Emmy is taking great naps but is up two or three times during the night. I think I would rather her fight naps rather than being up at night. Good luck, they like to keep you on your twos.
On a side note I was just catching up on my friend Maria Bramwell's blog and she mentioned that her sister had just married your brother Jimmy. What a small world. She comes from a great family. That is so fun.
That IS life with kids....totally unpredictable. I guess they keep us on our toes, and sometimes exhaust us, and always make us smile. They are adorable!
I just added you to my blog. willesness.blogspot.com
Check out you and your babies!!!! See you tomorrow.
Dang, I'm having a rough time adjusting to the unpredictability of ONE...I can't imagine twins!! They are TOO cute. Your mom was telling me they are getting ready to celebrate their first birthday - I can't believe it's been a year.
Post a Comment