Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hand-holding

I think I've mentioned before, but Ethan and Kate always hold hands. They do it while they're playing, and especially while they're in their high chairs, usually when Ethan's struggling and Kate tries to calm him down. I think she knows that if he doesn't calm down and eat his bite, it will be longer until she gets her bite. Anyway, I realized that I didn't have a picture of that (because of course they stop as soon as the camera comes out), so the camera has been sitting on the kitchen table for a couple weeks, hoping for the perfect op. Who knew I would catch it at the mall? In public! Anyway, here's some of the funny shots I took while waiting for the "shot." Yes, Kate, this is what happens when you blow raspberries into the spoon full of food. And a cute shot ruined by horrible photog skills. Oh, well.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love how they hold hands. How fun to have two!

Lindsay said...

That is so sweet that they hold hands! I love it!

Danielle said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Man, I want twins.

And actually, watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 has Max thinking he wants quadruplets. I told him, sure thing I'll get right on that. :)

amelia said...

Oh, love that they hold hands! And Ethan's eyes - so blue!

emilymhjohnson said...

These pictures make me jealous of your little ones. Mine's not going to have a little friend like yours do! You think your kids will have a head start socially when it comes to school and stuff?

Nicole + Brock said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.

packermom said...

I've seen them hold hands and now it's documented! They will be good little friends for each other even with hair pulling, toy stealing, and pushing!