Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a story

Once upon a time, we went to the mall. They were happy. Like this: Then, we can home from the mall and they played with a ribbon they found on the floor. They were really happy. Like this: Funny faces came next: Then Ethan made Kate cry, like this: So they took a nap. Like this: And I, was happy, like this: The end.

9 comments:

alisha said...

I'm glad you all lived happily ever after. Your kids are so cute!

Jean said...

Sounds like a faaaaabulous day!! (Except the crying part.) I still cannot get over their wacky sleeping positions, haha! And totally cute picture of yourself too!

Danette said...

I love how Kate sleeps. Hysterical.

Alissa said...

That video is really cute. Makes me want twins. I love Kate's shirt and matching bow. Where did you find it?

packermom said...

So glad the story had a happy ending! I LOVE the video....have watched it several times already. So cute to hear their little squeals.

How DOES Kate sleep like that??!!

Grant and Stacy said...

Cute story! It made me laugh! I can't believe how well you seem to be doing with twins. I'm really impressed!

sachia said...

Ok...really really cute pictures and darling blog. I STILL don't have your number. Please give me a JINGLE WHEN YOU GET A MINUTE. :)

Jeannie said...

Lauren, you are so cute! And so are your sweet kiddos! You make having twins look like a piece of cake. Love your posts! :)

dana said...

Okay, I love that Kate is sleeping sitting up, but folded in half. Awesome.