I made these for Greg to take to work, but he forgot to take them and I couldn't get them to him, so guess who has had these for breakfast and lunch for the past 4 days? Yes, I have consumed two sticks of butter, a block and a half of cream cheese, and an entire box of powdered sugar, and that's just the frosting. The cupcakes call for an entire bottle of red food coloring- I think my insides are officially red. All for the sake of a Happy Valentine's Day! Oh, and I promise this awful pink will be gone tomorrow.
9 comments:
Hahaha! That's so funny. But seriously, those cupcakes look delicious. Way to go!! Have a great Valentine's Day!
Those cupcakes look DELICIOUS!
I love red velvet cupcakes. In fact I just bought on to eat.
LP - that is something that Nicole would do (except she would forget to tell me that she made them for me to take to work).
Love the cupcakes! They look beautiful! What was Greg thinking not taking them?........ glad you enjoyed them, at least!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Mmmm...yummy. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :)
LOL Yay!! I'm so glad you made them(and got to enjoy them). I made some too! I just bought a mini muffin pan and it made a ton! It looks like so much more than when I make them regular size, so I felt guiltier eating them all and gave some to friends. But that doesn't mean I haven't eaten very many either! They're so yummy!
That's utterly fantastic. Seriously though, you HAD to eat them - you don't want anything to go to waste! Especially something that looks that delicous :)
Ummm, and your post with Kate sleeping - Claire always used to do that and I'd freak out, go in and see her in the most random positions - it blows my mind that they can A) fall asleep like that and, B) stay asleep in such a position!!
Ahh, to be a baby.
I can attest they were delicious :)
Post a Comment