Naps have been so unpredictable lately. I won't even go into it, but they often cry or talk themselves to sleep. Well, once the crying/talking stops, I always worry that it stopped for a bad reason, not that they actually fell asleep, so I have to go and check on them. Nothing bad has happened yet, but I always laugh at the positions I find them in. Corners of the bed, blankets and stuffed animals intertwined, etc. The other day, I just had to take a picture...

I emailed it to Greg and he was worried about her (surprise, surprise). So, I went to check on her again...


Believe it or not, this was one of her longer naps.
3 comments:
maybe this is adorable! maybe i love her pjs! and maybe aunt stian sleeps in those positions too!! much love!!
HAHAHA!! I love those pictures! Tim and I are both cracking up over her funny positions. Haha! How do babies sleep like that??!!
OK, melt my heart and make me just crazy that I can't see you more often!! That is so funny and cute, and makes me laugh......just like Kate
Post a Comment