Saturday, February 28, 2009

Emptying the camera

I love it when I go awhile before emptying the camera because it means nothing really exciting has happened, but I find pictures that I forgot I took. Well, there were some exciting things. We went to the zoo (but I didn't get great pictures of that) and we went to a raging first birthday party, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
At the park
Climbing up the stairs... This trick has officially made going to the park with them by myself an impossible feat.
The Zoo
Checking out the elephants But probably just seeing the cool fence. Kate pretending to make friends with a little girl, but really she was waiting for the right moment to steal her sippy cup. Atta girl!
Don't you wish you could do this sometimes? At a restaurant? After dessert? I do.
The said laundry basket ride.
Just us.
"See, Ethan, if you lift up this flap, there's a snowman." "Mom! I'm teaching Ethan to read!"
"And under here, you will find a kitty kat."
And that's the end. Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

the girls upstairs said...

seriously!! that was the cutest blog ever!! i love it! and your hair is amazing! looking good wolf!

Megan R. said...

I love your hair, I love looking at your blog. Your kids are too cute, they have grown up way too fast.

Jean said...

Awww, they are so adorable!! I love the reading! Hahaha! I know Weston will love hanging out with them more as they all get older. And thanks for the "raging" description! Woo!

Melanie said...

I always love seeing all your pictures of your kiddos! I tell Owen I hope he can be as cute and funny as Kate and Ethan. So far I think he's doing a pretty good job. :)

Millicent said...

Cute, cute, cute! When can I babysit?

Nat said...

Awww you guys are so cute. We loved going to the zoo with you guys...although next time we are definitely taking the shuttle. :)