It has been mentioned that they like to stand up in the tub. I do not understand it, but whatever makes them happy and gets them clean, I don't want to mess with. Well, Greg decided that it was because I don't give them enough water. So, the other night, a full tub they got. I'm sure you can imagine where that extra water went. EVERYWHERE but the tub. I don't want to give the impression that they never splash in the tub- they are babies, but this was a whole new level of excitement, and soaking, that just hasn't been met in their short-lived lives. This joy lasted one night, though, and the next night, they were back to standing (even with a full tub of water). Maybe they just need cooler toys in there? It's a good thing some birthdays are coming up...
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Splish Splash
It has been mentioned that they like to stand up in the tub. I do not understand it, but whatever makes them happy and gets them clean, I don't want to mess with. Well, Greg decided that it was because I don't give them enough water. So, the other night, a full tub they got. I'm sure you can imagine where that extra water went. EVERYWHERE but the tub. I don't want to give the impression that they never splash in the tub- they are babies, but this was a whole new level of excitement, and soaking, that just hasn't been met in their short-lived lives. This joy lasted one night, though, and the next night, they were back to standing (even with a full tub of water). Maybe they just need cooler toys in there? It's a good thing some birthdays are coming up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is so dang cute! I LOVE the part when they look at each other and just crack up even more. How fun to have twins.
Oh my goodness......watching that is the most fun I've had in ages!!
Stand back. They are so cute. I just can't believe how big they are getting.
Oh. My. Gosh. THAT VIDEO IS SO CUTE!!! I love it. Best baby splashing video ever.
I love seeing your twins. It so cute to see them laughing at each other.
Awesome video. They are so happy!
They have the cutest laughs.
Too cute. Thanks for posting that!
Hi woman!!! My e-mail is gosachia@hotmail.com so as soon as I get an e-mail back from you, you are getting some cute pictures of your kids. :)
Sienna misses her boyfriend!
Which one is which?
Post a Comment