Monday, July 21, 2008

Hangin' Out

I was about to send these photos to Greg in an email, since we haven't really done anything blog-worthy lately, but I figured just hanging out with these guys is blog-worthy.

Thanks Aunt Kristen for tie-dying  these hip onesies for us. Peace!

Kate got really into the ESPYS this year. She figured with mom on bedrest, she probably caught more sports this year than she ever will. 

Ethan loves his uncles.

Even Uncle Brad, who he hasn't even met yet, but he has great taste in clothes.

and Uncle D.


and who wouldn't love Aunt Kristen?

I realize most of these pictures are of Ethan. I don't know why. Kate's still here. I seem to go in streaks of who I'm taking pictures of. I'll catch her this week. 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey Lauren! Your babies are so cute! We stopped by to see them on our way out of Glendora. We missed seeing you, but loved seeing Kate and Ethan!