Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Friends



Uncle Jimmy

Uncle Thomas

Uncle Matt

Aunt Kristen

6 comments:

amelia said...

Love the sibling pictures. Looks like you guys are having fun in CA!

katherine said...

I absolutely adore their jungle outfits!

raw mom said...

okay, lauren, i cant believe you have TWINS! and no ugly fat old or pasty comments from ME! you look AMAZING! hello! you had TWO babies at the same time like 3 months ago!!! work it out, missie!

good to see you!
teresa landon/dunlop


ps our blog is private...teresa4andy@yahoo.com...email me if you want in!

Nicole + Brock said...

Is Jimmy too whimpy to hold both Kate and Ethan?

The Skeehan Family said...

Oh, and ps... love the new hair, you look uber hot.

And ummm.... how old is jimmie? really really? I am OLD. And ps ps ps, we need to hook he and coley up :)

Shannon & Summer said...

Fun pictures! I haven't seen Tom in a long time! Sean said that he may be getting married soon - that is so great!