... and then a touch...
Kate has finally relearned that she has a brother. In the early days, she used to look to him all the time, but then she decided she was the only thing important in her life. These past couple of days, she has been quite interested in her big brother. There is hope!



In case you don't speak Ethan, let me translate: "Hi dad. We're having a good time in California. The Secors are crazy people, but they take good care of me. We play lots of games and they have really fun toys to play with. I've made sure to spit up on everyone everyday just like you said. Uncle Matt has to change his shirt a couple times each day. Uncle Jimmy hasn't taught me to play basketball yet, but he promises he will soon. I'm trying not to get too big, but I'm trying to be really good as promised. Please come soon. I miss you a lot. Good luck studying. We love you."
6 comments:
oh my gosh, the cuteness. What a lovely distraction from Bar studying :)
(and the "Kate decided she was the most important thing in her life" comment absolutely cracked me up)
ok how cute is Kate's little outfit!! Your babies are just adorable!
Don't you love the Bumbo? Good luck to Greg during this intense time, and good luck to you too :)
Oh my gosh they are so cute! Is Ethan a lot bigger than Kate? Or does he just have the cutest roundest chubbiest face ever?! haha and I love their church outfits on the last post, darling.
Ha, I love your commentary with the pictures.
I can't believe that he talks like that. They are getting so big. Ethan looks so cute sitting in the Bumbo. Good Luck Greg on the Bar. Not that you are going to need it.
Post a Comment