Sunday, July 13, 2008

After Church

Both Ethan and Kate are very good babies, but every baby has their sleepy, hungry, sad times, so catching them when they are BOTH in a great mood is really fun. When this happens, I get a little camera-crazy. It should also be noted that Greg came through with a new camera before we left for California. It is so much easier catching their cute little expressions. Here they are right after church.





Ethan has acquired a new nick name since being here- the Big Easy. From this picture, I'm sure you can see why.



3 comments:

The Skeehan Family said...

They are becoming such chunksters, especially Ethan!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Chubby babies are THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful white dress, ps.

Melissa said...

Hey Lauren and Greg! Congratulations! I was looking at the Galvins page yesterday and saw a link to your site. It was so fun to see twins! I would love to catch up sometime. My email is melissa.orton@gmail.com. Send me an email so I have yours too. Glad to see life is going well. Love, Melissa and Zo

amelia said...

The Big Easy - PERFECT for him.