Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Doin's

As my mom would say, "Big doin's at the Secor house" this weekend. In the completely wrong order:

  • Greg came!!! As you can probably tell from the picture, he's about 50% excited to see his growing babies (and wife) and 50% nervous about the bar. We cannot wait till Thursday night when he can relax, hang out with his family, and eat something!!



  • Matt was in a 6 stake dance festival. As totally "un-cool" as it could sound, it was quite an amazing production and I don't know if the performers or the audience had more fun. This a terrible picture, but it kinda gives the idea of just how big it was. 

  • Where were the twinners while mom, Kris, the Packers and I spent all night at this festival? Well, these guys took care of them:

I heard there was little bit of man-to-man, a little zone defense, but suffice it to say, when I got home, they were fed, changed and sleeping soundly. I didn't really want to know the details, but I heard it went "okay." 

  • Lastly, we will have a new addition to our family on November 8th. Jen and Thomas got engaged!!! I am so excited! Jen is a lucky girl. Thomas has been my big brother in the best of ways and one of my best friends all of my life. I absolutely love Jen and can't wait to have her as my sister! Congrats!


6 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Good luck, Greg! We have two good friends who are taking the bar tomorrow and their wives are just as excited as you to get their hubbies back! :)

GOOD LUCK!

Melanie said...

Good luck to Greg on the bar exam! I'm sure you'll both be so happy once it's over with!

Alyse said...

Hey, congrats on surviving the bar! I feel for you Lauren. Aaron just finished up the CA bar today, too! Isn't it great to have a husband again? :)

Heather McMullin said...

Hi Lauren! It was so good to see you at church. When you said you had two kids I thought you meant you had an older one and a baby. Boy oh boy was I wrong. You are a super Mom with TWINS!!!! I truly think women who have twins are super human. I hope to bump into you more around good ol' Glendora! Love ya, Heather

www.socalmcmullins.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Isn't it great to have the bar over with? The twins are getting so big!

happyfamily said...

Hi Lauren! We just met your friends Spencer and Andrea Jones, and just thought we should check out your blog! Small world! Your kids totally bring me back 2 years to our twins being that small. And the story of their birth- so similar to ours- craziness. I'm sure everyone tells you this, but it just gets easier and easier, and more and more rewarding. I'm so happy for you. We're in Santa Monica if you ever need anything!
Sarah Heaton